Kassia Rose E-RYT 500, YACEP
As an E-RYT 500 and YACEP with over 700 hours in teacher training, Reiki Level 1&2 training, and as a Kundalini Yoga practitioner my mission is to transform and enlighten, providing the experience of the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga to decrease stress, maintain whole health and initiate practitioners into the modern yogic lifestyle.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of yoga styles and use of yoga props
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification since 2012
- MindBody Software proficient
- Providing instructions to all levels of fitness in hatha, ashtanga, vinyasa, sculpt, gentle, restorative, prenatal, teens, kids and senior yoga styles.
- Providing modifications in a multilevel drop in class format
- Punctual, customer friendly, and works well with others. Creates interesting playlists from tranquil to edm and rap music.
- Ability to perform and teach the class heated between 100-102 with up to 40% humidity.
- Ability to teach in candle or low light rooms and large classes
- Ability to focus on safety, body awareness and breath while exploring the meditative qualities of yoga and physical fitness
- Creates an environment for relaxing into the deepest layers of the body to find a state of release, surrender and calm
- Yoga Teacher, Private- Instruction, 2011 - Present
- Group Fitness Instructor, Bfit Hot Power Vinyasa L2 & Yin, 2018-present
- Yoga Teacher, Trufusion Edge at Bfit Hot Power, May - Nov 2018
- Yoga Teacher, Lambert House V.O.A Yoga for Dementia and Alzheimers, 2017-2019
- Yoga Teacher, Boones Ferry Primary Enrichment, 2018-2019
- Yoga Teacher and Administrative Assistant, Yoga Unlimited, 2014-2015
- Yoga Teacher and Administrative Assistant, All About Yoga, 2013-2015
- Yoga Teacher, Vegas Hot Venus, 2012-2013
- Yoga Teacher, Body Heat Pilates, 2012-2013
- Yoga Teacher, Edge Family Fitness, 2016-2018